Financial Controller Job ( Medical)
Our client is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for their Accounts Department. The person we are looking for will have a pleasant and courteous personality with the ability to provide excellent experience and knowledge in Finance. A person’s applying for this position should have a working experience in this role and proven record in management of Finance Department.
- Excellent Proven track record in strong financial management background.
- Able to implement forecasting for the Company across Sales Division /Repair Division & lease Division.
- Able to ensure all budgets and targets throughout are achieved.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong financial acumen required when dealing with Managers, Managing Directors, and Financial Institutes.
- Working closely with the Manager Director of the Company.
- Assuring the finances are in place for further growth.
- Managing and ensuring compliance to company and legal requirements.
- Manage and review audits and internal Accounts, Stock, Purchasing budgets
- Ensure all Accounts are up to date with Creditors, Debtors, VAT
- Ownership of all aspects of the financial reporting, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting day to day finance operations.
- Strong ability to produce excellent reports to the General Manager and board.
- Review and set new targets in each Division.
- Our Clients ideal candidate will be an ACCA qualified Accountant with a minimum of three year’s experience within a well-established, busy business.
- You will be a dynamic communicator with the ability to convey information clearly and build relationships with key figures across the business. You will have a proven track record of successful leadership and you will work continuously to ensure your team have the skills, resources and support complete goals and to reach their full potential
Apply in Strict Confidence