Floor Manager Job Clare
We at Excel Recruitment are now seeking a dynamic Floor Manager on behalf of our client in the Clare area. The Floor Manager will have a genuine passion for Grocery retail and customer service. Our client is renowned for their offering and exceptional customer service and the Team Leader will be responsible for furthering this.
Typical 39 hour week, you will need to be flexible to work various shifts.
As a Floor Manager you are responsible for :
- Staff Management
- Customer Service
- Monitoring the overall performance of the staff in your store, ensuring they receive the necessary training and development.
- Supporting stock management, stock ordering, stock levels and stock merchandising.
The ideal candidate for the Floor Manager job will have the following attributes:
- People management skills
- A friendly and confident personality.
- An excellent track record in achieving retail sales targets.
- High customer service standards
- An understanding of margin, overheads and net profits.
- Stock management and merchandising skills
- Experienced in ambient departments
- Flexibility regarding working hours/days
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to apply for the Floor Manager job please attach a CV. Please see link below for all available jobs at present or call Luca today on 018148747