Fresh Food Manager Cork
Excel Recruitment are seeking a Fresh Food Manager to join a successful supermarket based in Cork. Our client is looking for a passionate foodie with experience in fresh food management and a desire to drive sales. The right candidate for this Fresh Food Manager job will need to be an enthusiastic and driven individual with grocery retail, fresh food management experience and excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food departments.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.