Fresh Food Manager Cork
Here at Excel Recruitment, we seek a Fresh Food Manager for our client in Cork.
Our client is searching for an experienced Fresh Food Manager with a real passion for Quality Fresh Food and who thrives in fast paced environment. Our client, a large supermarket brand who excels in customer service and is known for their fresh offering, are looking for the right candidate to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a background in Fresh Food Management.
The Responsibilities of Fresh Food Manager
- The day to day management of all Fresh Areas.
- Manage a team of staff, including training and developing them to highest standard, to build a productive and skilled team.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to the store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management and hold regular communication with Senior Management.
- To lead by example and ensure customer service is of the highest standard at all times.
- To manage and control all stock levels, procedures and waste levels in all the fresh departments.
The Requirements of Fresh Food Manager
- 2 years experience in a fresh department as either a manager or supervisor in a grocery retail store or similar.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
- Experience with stock ordering, stock control and waste control.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.