Hotel Front office Manager Job- 4* Hotel
Front Office Job available in Prestigious 4*Hotel Property in Dublin North.
This Front Office Manager job requires you to have a background in Hotel Reception at management level and high standards.
The job of Front Office Manager will cover the following responsibilities:
- Management of Hotel Front office and its team
- Training & development of key staff in Reception/ Reservation Team
- Ensuring high Customer service and delivery to large Corporate and leisure groups and privates.
- Reporting to General Manager, and Deputy General Manager
- Attend daily business review meetings and report to Senior Management on the performance of Hotel.
- Cash procedures
- Check-in & out procedures
- Liaison with Head of departments
- 2 – 3 year’s management in hospitality Front office in a busy hotel property.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and fluent speaking in English
- Interest in Excellent delivery of customer service
- A proven track record in management of large Front office team and busy reception desk
- Strong knowledge of room revenue, room allocation, Check in & out procedures and GDS system.
- A history of career progression to date
- Ability to work under pressure when required
- Experience in Opera Front office systems an advantage.
This Executive Front Office Manager Job offers:
- Excellent Salary and benefits
- Hotel Discount, car parking and uniforms
- Part of a Well Established property and career progression
- Ongoing training and upskilling
If you have the skills and experience please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar jobs or contact us on 01-8717676.