General Manager Job for a Catering Commercial Company in (Connaught Area)
This job requires you to have a background in Contract Catering/ Industrial/Retail / Hospitality
The job of Catering General Manager will cover the following responsibilities:
- Running of a large Staff team over a large site.
- Recruitment and selection of unit managers and key staff
- Overseeing rebranding’s, any Changes as required in their unit.
- Liaise with the on-site management team to provide support and assistance where required
- Attend weekly business review meetings and report to Senior Management on the performance of all units.
- Overall responsibility for food hygiene and food hygiene standards, ensuring via your unit team that all standards are implemented, maintained, records are completed in line with company procedures, EHO, QA and HACCP requirements.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring via your Unit team that an excellent level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the Units for both staff and premises, ensuring COSHH, PPE, Uniform, and Hygiene guidelines are been implemented.
- Oversee that all Purchases are completed on a daily basis, the stocktaking on a weekly basis and completion of all reports for the weekend for tracking waste & payroll are completed as required.
- Management of the Health & Safety systems in all Units assigned in line with company standards ensuring that all staff are aware of their responsibilities and are carrying out their daily duties in a safe manner.
- Promotion of a positive attitude towards work, ability to lead by example and provide direction to the team that will exceed the needs of the customers.
- Set challenging goals for self and team to ensure optimal commercial and operational performance.
- Mentor and develop key people in the right unit positions and with a view to maximising
- 2 – 3 years management in hospitality-General Manager or Industrial Catering Manager level in a large volume unit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in current food trend
- A proven track record in operations in busy large volume unit
- A history of strong performance looking after the financial side of the business
- A history of career progression to date
- Track record in client relations
This Catering General Manager Job (Connaught) offers:
- Strong progression in career
- Daytime hours
- Ongoing training and upskilling
Individual performance and benefit to the company:
- Identify opportunities to develop and grow the business.
- Liaise with Area/Regional Manager to ensure effective transfer of two-way information and communication.
- Liaise with colleagues to assist with projects, research, resourcing and Any other area that will result in a benefit to the Company.
- Attend Monthly Operations and Business Meetings and input into Strategy Discussions and Business Development.
Our client is one of Ireland’s fastest growing and most progressive companies operating in the sector
We are also recruiting for Similar positions in Leinster and Munster area of Ireland, for larger and smaller site units.
Apply in strict confidence to me