General Manager Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Floor Manager to join a market leading retail company based in Dublin. Our client is looking for a candidate with retail management experience who wants a great work-life balance. They are also offering an amazing package and career progression within the company.
Requirements of the Retail General Manager Job:
- 2+ years retail management experience.
- Must come from a target driven environment.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- A proven track record in achieving set KPI’s
- Any fresh food management experience is a bonus for this job.
Responsibilities of the Floor Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations.
- Ensuring to achieve set KPI’s and targets.
- Ensuring to excel through all health and safety audits
- Managing and motivating a team of staff members ensuring a productive working environment.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries, ensuring all queries are handled to the highest standards.
- Training in of new and existing staff members.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this General Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.