General Manager Dublin
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are currently in search of a Retail Manager in Dublin.
Our Client is a well-known grocery retail group who offer fresh food quality and exceptional customer service. Our client is looking for the right candidate to work in this innovating and community orientated retail store. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager with Fresh Food experience.
Requirements of the Retail Manager Job:
- 3+ years retail management experience.
- Must come from a target driven environment.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- A proven track record in achieving set KPI’s
- Any fresh food management experience is a bonus for this job.
- Must thrive in a fast paced and customer focused store.
Responsibilities of the Retail Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations.
- Ensuring to achieve set KPI’s and targets.
- Ensuring to excel through all health and safety audits
- Managing and motivating a team of staff members ensuring a productive working environment.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries, ensuring all queries are handled to the highest standards.
- Training in of new and existing staff members.
- Bringing forth new ideas so as to increase sales and standards in the store.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this General Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.