General Manager Dublin
An opportunity is available for a General Manager to join a successful retail convenience store based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced store manager or retail manager looking to make a step up to a high turnover convenience store environment.
Requirements of the Retail Manager Job:
- 2+ years retail management experience.
- Must come from a target driven environment.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- A proven track record in achieving set KPI’s
- Any fresh food management experience is a bonus for this job.
- Must thrive in a fast paced and customer focused store.
Responsibilities of the Retail Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations.
- Ensuring to achieve set KPI’s and targets.
- Ensuring to excel through all health and safety audits
- Managing and motivating a team of staff members ensuring a productive working environment.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries, ensuring all queries are handled to the highest standards.
- Training in of new and existing staff members.
- Bringing forth new ideas so as to increase sales and standards in the store.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this General Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.