Group HR Manager – Dublin
Our client are currently seeking a Retail Area Manager for their retail stores across Dublin. This is a fantastic and expanding company. They are offering a highly competitive salary and growth within the company.
This HR Manager job requires a candidate who is CIPD qualified and has experience with Irish legislation, Retail and Staff training and development
- Have you the ability to influence senior managers and drive the business forward combining HR strategy with long term people development? You must have drive and self-motivation, resilience and a hands on approach to problem solving in this role. Retail experience essential, this role requires an existing HR professional with proven ability in employee relations, recruitment and training and development to succeed.
The Area HR Manager job includes overseeing following functions for over 100 staff:
- Staffing & Budgets
- Grievance & Discipline
- Policies & Procedures
- Health & Safety
- General Administration
The ideal candidate for this Area HR Manager Job should have the following
- Relevant retail experience in Personnel function
- CIPD qualified is ideal
- Interviewing & Training experience
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity then email your CV , call Nikki on 01-8148747 or submit the form below.