Our Guest House Hotel client has an exciting opportunity for a Guest House Manager to join their Team and oversee all aspects of this beautiful Guest House Hotel.
The purpose of this role is:
To manage with the smooth and efficient running of this Guest House Hotel, with particular emphasis on the Rooms Division and Customer Service.
” NO F&B Facilities, NO Nights”
The Ideal candidate specification as follows:
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) as a Duty Manager/ Front Office Manager at a Hotel.
- Extensive knowledge of Rooms Division /Front Office and management of the large team.
- Full awareness of all policies and procedures regarding Health & Safety and Fire evacuation procedures.
- Experience using a Front Office / Reception computer System.
- Ability to follow and develop Hotel SOP’s
- Must be well groomed and take pride in their appearance.
- Must be flexible and committed to succeed in a fast-paced diverse workplace.
- Courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of problem-solving.
- This role requires excellent communication & leadership skills and a passion for customer service.
This Role Offers you:
- Excellent Salary Package
- Career Development
- Discount on Group Properties
- Further Education
Apply by sending your CV to Eileen Langan Rizvi