Head Chef Job for a Contract Catering Company in Munster
This Head Chef Job requires you to have a background in Contract Catering Or High Volume High-end Banqueting Food Job, and multi-site experience
Our client is one of Ireland’s fastest growing and most progressive companies operating in the sector
The job of Chef Manager / Head Chef will cover the following responsibilities
* Running of up to 10+ Staff in multi-site Units.
* Recruitment and selection of unit managers and key staff
* Overseeing rebranding’s, Menu Changes as required in their unit.
* Liaise with the on-site management team to provide support and assistance where required
* Attend weekly business review meetings and report to Senior Management on the
performance of all units.
* Overall responsibility for food hygiene and food hygiene standards, ensuring via your unit team
that all standards are implemented, maintained, records are completed in line with company procedures, EHO, QA and HACCP requirements.
* Oversee that all Purchases are completed on a daily basis, the stocktaking on a weekly basis
and completion of all reports for the weekend for tracking waste & payroll are completed as
* Management of the Health & Safety systems in all Units assigned in line with company
standards ensuring that all staff are aware of their responsibilities and are carrying out their
daily duties in a safe manner.
* Promotion of a positive attitude towards work, ability to lead by example and provide direction
to the team that will exceed the needs of the customers.
* Set challenging goals for self and team to ensure optimal commercial and operational
* Mentor and develop key people in the right unit positions and with a view to maximising
Individual performance and benefit to the company.
* Identify opportunities to develop and grow the business.
* Liaise with Head Office/ Area Manager to ensure effective transfer of two-way information and
* Liaise with colleagues to assist with projects, research, resourcing and Any other area that will
result in a benefit to Company.
* Attend Monthly Operations and Business Meetings and input into Strategy Discussions and
The Ideal candidate will pose the following:
* 2 – 3 years management in hospitality or Industrial Head Chef Manager level
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Interest in current food trend
* A proven track record in kitchen Management in busy large volume unit
* A history of strong performance looking after the financial side of the Kitchen Facility
* A history of career progression to date
* Track record in client relations
* HACCP, Health & Safety Procedures
* Training and development of kitchen team.
Apply to me in Strict Confidence