Health and Safety Coordinator Job in Dublin
Health and Safety Coordinator Job Available in Dublin
The position of Health and Safety coordinator is available in an industrial facility in West Dublin. This job is a Health and Safety Officer Role and will involve some shift work. The successful candidate will have a proven record and a qualification in Health and Safety. They will liaise with the management team and be responsible for all Health and safety activities and audits.
Responsibilities of this Health and Safety Coordinator Job in Dublin
- Coordination of safety management system including regular audits and inspections, ongoing risk assessments and review of safety statement.
- Management of occupational health programme
- Build good working relationships with the Team leaders, supervisors and management team to ensure safe systems of work are being carried out at all times
- Delivery of regular manual handling training course including administration of same
Requirements of this Health and Safety Coordinator Job in Dublin
- A qualification in Health and Safety
- Previous Health and Safety experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An adept, organisational and planning mind
- Proficiency in Computer literacy with a particular focus on Microsoft Word and Excel
If you would like to apply for this Health and Safety Coordinator Job in Dublin please send a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV