Health and Safety Manager Job Available in Dublin
The position of Health & Safety Manager is available in an industrial facility in Dublin. The successful candidate will have a proven record in and H&S. They will liaise with the management team and be responsible for all Health and Safety activities.
Responsibilities of this Health and Safety Manager Job in Dublin
- Management of safety management system including regular audits and inspections, ongoing risk assessments and review of safety statement.
- Management of occupational health programme
- Build good working relationships with the Team leaders, supervisors and management team to ensure safe systems of work are being carried out at all times
- Delivery of regular manual handling training course including administration of same
- Interviews, administration and associated paperwork
- Induction training
- Training and Development of current employees and assisting and solving any query’s which may arise.
- Setting up new staff with starter packs and ensuring all files are complete
Health and Safety Manager Job in Dublin Requirements
- Previous Health and Safety experience
- A qualification in Health and Safety
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An excellent knowledge Training and Development in an industrial environment
- An adept organisational and planning mind
- A strong understanding of H&S legislation
- Proficiency in Computer literacy with a particular focus on Microsoft Word and Excel
If you would like to apply for this Health and Safety Manager Job in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV