Healthcare Chef Job
Excel Recruitment are looking for healthcare Chefs to join our relief team and work at some of the best hospitals and nursing home around Dublin.
We’re looking for strong healthcare Chefs to work with our clients around Dublin city centre and surrounding areas. These chef jobs offer full, flexibility, daytime hours, Monday to Friday shifts and €15+ per hour. The ideal applicants will have full qualifications, vast experience as a chef and a passion for great food, flavour and service at the highest standards. They must also have great communication skills and work well within a team.
Requirements of these Healthcare Chef Jobs
* Have full Chef Qualifications
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with management and staff
* Have experience and interest in producing healthy and innovative dishes.
* Working knowledge of HACCP and Food Legislation.
* A positive and committed approach to your work
* Have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Responsibilities of these Chef Jobs
- To practice high standards of personal hygiene at all times in terms of grooming and the wearing of proper attire.
- Be aware of current HACCP and ISO 340 Legislation and participate in the HACCP Team meetings
- Set a good example to staff with regard to punctuality, attendance, attitude and interest to your work.
- Follow efficient and effective work methods in line with Hospital specifications.
- To carry out the food/ Non-Food ordering for the department and to ensure financial budgets in relation to cost control and stock control are maintained.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this healthcare Chef Job, please attach a CV for the attention of Fiona. Alternatively, call 01-8717676 for further details.