Accommodation Manager 4 Star Hotel Dublin
An accommodation manager Job is available for a deluxe 4 star Hotel in Dublin. Our client is looking for an energetic accommodation manager to lead their team and ensure that the Hotel maintains and delivers the high standard of service that it is renowned for.
Responsibilities of this accommodation manager Job:
- Maintaining a high standard throughout all bedrooms and public areas
- Directing accommodation assistants and delegating tasks
- Ensuring a quick turnover of bedrooms while maintaining a very high standard.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and induction of new staff
- Attending departmental meetings on an ongoing basis
- Writing rosters, performing stock takes and ensuring the department is being run within budget
- Working on budgets with senior management in the Hotel
- Updating Hotel software and coordinating with Reception/Reservations
Requirements of this accommodation manager job
- A minimum of 3 years management experience in an accommodation department
- Computer literate
- Great attention to detail
- Sound and astute knowledge of the industry
- Good communicator
- Highly organised and efficient
If you would like to apply for this accommodation manager job in please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.