Hotel Accountant Job Dublin City
A hotel accountant Job is available in a prestigious Dublin Property. The candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of The Accounts Office and will be responsible for all accounting duties within the Hotel.
Responsibilities of this hotel accountant job Dublin
- Financial and Accounting Management: Effectively manages the day to day operation of the Accounting department to execute finance and accounting responsibilities for the hotel.
- Orients hotel managers to the accounting function and coaches to effectively manage their department’s financial performance.
- Work towards providing strong technical expertise and direction to support the development of the annual business plan, operating budget, forecasts, financial reports, capital expenditure budget and profit and loss statements.
- Advises Head Office on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
- Monitors systems to ensure accuracy of data (e.g., outlet menu prices) and support the achievement of revenue goals.
- Reconciles balance sheet and ensures account balances are supported by appropriate documentation
- Ensures that the P&L is accurate (i.e., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts)
- Assigns team members and other department managers clear accountability to accomplish goals.
- Shares accounting and forecast information with HODs and Operations to enable team to react to changes in the business and attends HOD meetings to review information with team.
Requirements of this hotel accountant job Dublin
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems; technology-savvy
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- Effective decision making skills
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies, and equipment
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department
If you would like to apply for this hotel accountant job Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.