Retail HR Manager Dublin
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are currently looking for an in-store HR manager for our client, a large Supermarket Retailer in Dublin. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate with a combination of HR and Retail experience to manage their in-store HR operations.
The right candidate will have skills in people management, communication and teamwork.
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate for this job.
The job of Retail HR Manager Job
- Understanding of HR legislation
- Understanding or HR Procedures
- Overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of check-out operation when needed
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Assisting with the induction, training and development of staff in the store
- To draw up and control staff rosters
- Attending any training or development programmes as directed by store management
- Carrying out all HR administration duties.
- Management of the probationary process where applicable
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare at work for all colleagues working in their store
Requirements of a retail HR Manager
- Notable experience and proven track record in Retail HR would be advantageous.
- Relevant HR Qualifications are desirable.
- Highly organised and proficient with HR principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you are interested in this HR Manager Job in Dublin or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.