Industrial Human Resources Manager Job Dublin
Our client is a leading industrial company and are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team. This role will have sole responsibility for the HR function in a rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities of this Industrial Human Resources Manager Job Dublin
- Maintain employee records
- Provide HR support to senior management team
- Deal with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Ensure that the HR service operates in line with best practise and current legislation
- Create and update policies and procedures in line with legislative changes and company needs
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with Line Managers, and implementation of same.
- Management and delivery of HR projects.
Requirements for this Industrial Human Resources Manager Job Dublin
- 5 years + experience in a HR Manager role within the production industry is essential
- Degree in HR or related qualification and CIPD qualified preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment legislation.
- Good employee relations experience
- Excellent communication, engagement and organisational skills.
- Tact and ability to deal with difficult situations
If you would like to apply for this Store/Restaurant Manager Job in Dublin Hotel please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV