Junior Contracts Manager Job Dublin
A junior contract manager is required for an expanding North Dublin Company. Our client provides installations for industrial and commercial clients which include shelving, pallet racking and mezzanine floors. The candidate will be responsible for assisting 3 contract managers and must have experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities of this junior contracts manager job Dublin:
- Review the project file once completed by the contract manager
- Verify dimensions supplied by client are correct
- Visit client to survey the area where the installation is taking place
- Make any adjustments on drawings/plans as required
- Arrange project timeline with the contracts manager and the client
- Ensure the installation is carried out as planned
Requirements of this junior contracts manager job Dublin
- A minimum of 1 years relevant experience
- A full clean driving licence would be beneficial
- Familiar with Health and Safety Regulations and Method Statements
- Ability to plan and deliver projects on time
- AutoCAD experience
If you would like to apply for this junior contract manager job in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.