Store Supervisor Job Cork City
I am now seeking a Shop Manager on behalf of my client in the Cork City location. My client is a successful Meat retailer that prides themselves on their fresh food offering and excellent customer service. They seek an experienced Supervisor or Key Holder to join their team. Ideally, you will be experienced with driving store standards, driving sales, delivering excellent customer service and store openings and closings.
This full-time role is paying an attractive hourly rate of up to 11 euro per hour and a potential 300 euro per month bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities of Supervisor will include:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times.
- Management and setting up the shop
- Cash management
- To a manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
The Requirements of the Supervisor job in Cork.
- 1-2 years experience working in a grocery/ meat Supervisor position.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Proven record of achieving targets such as sales.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you feel you are ready to take on a new challenge and are experienced for this shop Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.