Kitchen Porter Jobs available in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are urgently seeking to recruit experienced Kitchen Porters to work in various kitchens and canteens for our respectable client base in Dublin. Please only apply if you meet the requirements and have relevant experience for these Kitchen Porter Jobs in Dublin.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Kitchen Porter in Ireland or EU; excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on own initiative; will have good level of spoken English and be able to maintain strict professional approach to work at all times.
Kitchen Porter Job in Dublin responsibilities:
- Carrying out basic cleaning tasks to the required standards and as soon as possible
- Collecting and washing up pots and pans
- Washing dishes manually and also by using the dishwasher
- Empty rubbish bins
- Unloading equipment and food from deliveries
- Ensuring the storeroom remains organised
- Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised
- Be prepared to carry out additional duties outside of general job description
- Ensuring that at the end of each shift the kitchen is ready for the next shift
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Kitchen Porter Job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta. For more jobs like this, please visit the Jobs at Excel website.