Kitchen Porter Jobs in Dublin (Hospitals and Nursing homes)
Excel Recruitment are seeking to recruit experienced Kitchen Porter and Kitchen Staff to work in kitchens and canteens in Dublin at Hospitals and Nursing homes with a lot of casual work available all year around.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Kitchen Porter in Ireland or EU; excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on own initiative; will have good level of spoken English and be able to maintain strict professional approach to work at all times.
Kitchen Porter Job responsibilities in Dublin:
- Assist with basic cleaning tasks
- Organise food preparation areas
- Provide clean cutlery to kitchen staff
- Helping out with deliveries
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Kitchen Porter Job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta. For more jobs like this, please visit the Jobs at Excel website.