Catering Assistants Jobs in Dublin (Hospitals and Nursing homes)
Excel Recruitment are seeking to recruit experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to work in kitchens and canteens in Dublin at Hospitals and Nursing homes with a lot of casual work available all year around.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Catering Assistant in Ireland or EU; excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on own initiative; will have good level of spoken English; have full time availability and be able to maintain strict professional approach to work at all times.
All applicants need to be able to work full 40 hours per week without restrictions.
Catering Assistant Job responsibilities in Dublin:
- Assist with basic food preparation
- Organise food preparation areas
- Serve patients and residents
- Understand daily menu portion control
- Follow dietary charts
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Kitchen Porter Job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta. For more jobs like this, please visit the Jobs at Excel website.