Maintenance Person Job Four Star Dublin Hotel
A temporary position has just become available for a maintenance person in a four star Dublin Hotel. It is a full time position and will be a short term placement to cover employee sickness that may turn into a full time position.
Responsibilities of this Maintenance Job Four Star Dublin Hotel
- To work with the operations manager and visit all assigned areas of the hotel and fitness centre on a scheduled basis
- To deal with maintenance issues as they arise and to ensure they are corrected as per the company standard procedure
- To assist with the preventative maintenance programme on all emergency lighting, goods and passenger lifts, heating and hot water equipment, drains and surface water etc.
- To work with the maintenance team in the hotel and to carry out maintenance of hotel facilities and equipment, in all front & back of house areas as directed
- We meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an enquiry
- To ensure compliance with all regulations regarding health & safety for both employees and guests
- To serve all our guests in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- To adhere to all hotel procedures, and maintain the highest levels of personal and work hygiene
- To maintain close contact with all departments and ensure maintenance is carried out on items as and when required
- To ensure work of all outside contractors i.e. repairs and installations are correct
- Responsible for the ordering in of any spare parts and to maintain a good stock of disposable spares i.e. lamps, circuit protection equipment, wallpaper etc.
- To comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety, licensing and employment and to ensure that members of the team are also aware of these requirements and are working in accordance with these requirements.
Requirements of this Maintenance Job Four Star Dublin Hotel
- Must have previous experience in a similar role with an overall maintenance knowledge
- Painting and wallpapering skills as well would be an advantage
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must have a proven ability to work on their own initiative
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply for this Maintenance Job Four Star Dublin Hotel please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV