Night Baker Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Night Baker to join a successful retail supermarket store based in North Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for someone with scratch bakery experience. The role requires flexibility and the night baker hours are roughly 9pm-6am.
Duties and Responsibilities of Night Baker will include:
- Production of both breads and confectionery products
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment at all times
- Meeting all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Training new staff where necessary
- Capability to meet strict deadlines
Minimum Requirement for this Baker job in Dublin:
- 2 years experience in scratch bakery. Confectionery experience is a bonus
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Passion for baking, innovation and enthusiasm to increase sales
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on own initiative
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Night Baker job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.