Off Licence Manager Job Cork
Are you an experienced Off Licence Manager looking for a new opportunity with one of Irelands most successful retail brands? Are you looking for progression opportunities and a rewarding salary? Then this is for you
I am currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Off Licence Manager on behalf of my client. My client is a very successful retailer who prides themselves on their offering and exceptional customer service. Ideally, you will have 2-3 years experience managing an off-licence department in a high turnover store. This is a highly progressive role that would lead to further future opportunities with this fantastic retailer.
There is an excellent salary of up to 28k on offer for the right candidate.
Requirements of the Off Licence Manager
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualification in wine expertise an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- passionate about customer service
Responsibilities of the Off- Licence Manager
- Ordering for the department
- Ensuring weekly promotions are correctly merchandised
- Working with the Senior Manager in store
- Ensuring full availability throughout the off-licence
- Delivery of excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Responsible for ensuring the off-licence is fully merchandised and kept to excellent store standards
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Luca Zelli in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Irelands leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747