This is an excellent opportunity
My client is expanding into the Irish market and looking for an operations manager!
Excellent package on offer and a really unique opportunity with tons of progression available!
You must be available to train in the UK for 3 months
Have you managed teams of 100+, are you fanatical about customer service? have you food service / cafe / restaurant / retail area management experience?
If so – this could be the role for you!
Requirements of Operations Manager will include:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Obsessed with customer service
- A strong background in retailing.
- Front of house and back of house management experience
- Brand management experience
- managing teams of 100+
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- A high degree of efficiency and accuracy while working to tight deadlines.
Duties of Operations Manager job:
- Effective communication with store managers / company buyer and company directors.
- Ensure that each stores weekly / monthly & yearly sales targets are met.
- Ensure that all staff members receive the appropriate training
- Production of financial reports outlining profit margins.
- Manage shop managers through support and motivation to achieve sales targets.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.