Staff Nurses – In Patient Unit (Whole time/Job-Share)
( Hospice, Dublin)
- Be a Registered General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Have a minimum of three years post registration experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be flexible in their approach to the role.
- Experience in Palliative Care Nursing/Oncology desirable but not essential.
- Be committed to multi-disciplinary teamwork.
To provide the highest possible standard of specialist palliative nursing to patients and families/friends that is consistent with the mission statement and ethos of the Hospice. The nurse must comply with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland’s Code of professional Conduct, with particular reference to accountability for his/her practice. The nurse will be expected to rotate to all areas within the Hospice Dublin: this includes both day night duty as required.
* Be responsible for planning and implementing of the highest possible standard of palliative nursing care to patients and their families/friends, being mindful of their physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural needs.
Professional Qualifications: Be registered in the general division of the register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
Have at least 3 years post graduate experience in an Acute Hospital setting.
Possess well-developed interpersonal and effective organisational skills and be able to demonstrate a high standard of communication skills.
if interested and more information send your CV