Our Client is now recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Manager in their beautiful Iconic Branded Hotel. The successful candidate will have a proven track record and previous experience in a similar role.
Main Duties of this Purchasing Manager:
- To purchase goods in all departments in line with budgets.
- To implement the hotel waste management strategy and monitor its efficiency.
- To work with the maintenance manager to ensure back of house areas are in good working condition
- To carry out monthly stock takes in conjunction with Heads of Departments
- To work in conjunction with the Head Chef & F&B Managers to monitor control to ensure the hotel is HACCP compliant.
- To manage and control beverage variances in line with all F&B costs.
- To manage the Stores person and relevant personal and relevant team members to ensure all back of house areas are maintained to hotel standard.
- To have a full understanding of accounts package.
- To ensure all Deliveries are dealt with swiftly and efficiently and that all goods are checked on arrival.
- To ensure all stores are kept in an organised and tidy layout at all times.
- To ensure that all goods received are accurately inputted into the computerised system.
- To be knowledgeable and informed about the introduction of products.
- To ensure all empties/waste are dealt with as according to SOP manuals.
- To ensure all proper requisitions are fully and accurately filled out and that no stock is ever to leave stores without the proper paperwork and signatures required.
- To ensure all stock levels are kept at par levels at all times.
- To liaise with Facilities Management Company to ensure the hotel is compliant with regulations.
- To send monthly Preventative Maintenance log to Maintenance manager.
Ideal Candidate for Purchasing Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role a busy 4* or 5* star property
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, achieve targets and prioritise
Our Client is offering the following for Experienced Purchasing Manager:
- Competitive remuneration scheme
- Well being and Wellness programme
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Discounted car parking facilities
- In house reward and recognition scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Uniform Allowance
- Staff Discount on Hotels
- Meals on Duty
- Career development with in Hotel group
If you would like to apply for this role Purchasing Manager please sent your CV H123