Receptionist with Hotel Experience
At Excel Recruitment we are recruiting for an experienced Hotel Receptionist to join our clients hotel reception team.
- To respond to guest queries and requests in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To fulfil departmental operations in line with the SOP manual, to carry out all reception duties as outlined in the SOP manual.
- To have a thorough understanding of all guest requirements during the checking-in and/or checking-out process
- To deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
- To ensure that all cash, voucher, cheque and credit card transactions are correctly processed
- To ensure that all financial procedures are administered in line with company policy
- To ensure all external and internal calls are answered in accordance with the SOP manual.
- To adhere to the Health & Safety guidelines as defined by the company and to report/resolve any hazards in an appropriate manner.
- The successful candidate will have a strong focus on providing consistently high standards
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment, Previous experience in a 4/5* hotel is an advantage
- A working knowledge of hotel computer systems is a necessity, Personal presentation must meet the hotel’s high standards
In return our client offers you:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities, Career progression opportunities within the hotel and group
- Access to wellbeing and wellness programme, Discounted car parking facilities
- In-house reward and recognition scheme, Bike to work and TaxSaver travel
Please sent your CV