Recruitment Administration Assistant
Due to our continued success, Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a Recruitment Administration Assistant to support a large team of consultants and ensure the smooth running of our busy temporary recruitment function in our Dublin city centre office.
Based in our state of the art offices in the heart of Dublin city centre, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic, award-winning recruitment company who are continuing to grow and add to our team. As Recruitment Administration Assistant, you will be a key member of this dynamic team working on behalf of both our clients and our temporary staff.
You will have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to work efficiently and precisely under pressure. You will have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible enough to deal with a range of queries and issues quickly and proficiently as they arise.
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Administration Assistant
- Entering timesheets details onto our in-house Eclipse CRM software after cross-checking same to ensure the hours/client and candidate details are correct.
- Weekly printing of outstanding timesheets, reports and liaising with consultants to collect.
- Ensure all expenses/deduction documents are received from consultants and sent to accounts for processing with payroll.
- Manage, record and respond to queries relating to timesheets and ensuring the corrective measures are taken to prevent same.
- Write any cheques for temp payroll and pass over for signing to manager once complete and email listing of cheque payments and numbers to accounts payable weekly.
- Holiday cover will be required for Credit Controller but this will be limited to processing of invoices through sage system- Full training will be provided.
- Any ad hoc duties as they arise
Requirements of the Recruitment Administration Assistant
Experience working in recruitment or Human resource administration would be a distinct advantage
Experience working on a CRM system or complex database would be a distinct advantage.
Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise, fluency of the English language a must.
Computer Literate – strong Microsoft Excel skills a must
Ability to gather complete and accurate information and where necessary identify solutions to any problems that may arise.
Flexibility is critical for this position to meet the demands of a weekly payroll.
Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this Recruitment Administration Assistant job, please attach a CV below. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence. For more roles like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.