Do you have area management experience? Do you want to work for an International Brand expanding across Ireland? Have you got retail management experience? Excel Recruitment are hiring an Operations Manager for an internationally successful fresh food retail company. Our client is searching for an Operations Manager to help roll out the expansion of their brand across the country.
The Responsibilities of this Area Manager job include:
- Develop relationship with each store to increase sales
- Maintain costs within allocated budgets, through good time management, resources management, and the most effective call pattern for each store
- Ensure excellent customer service through friendly, accurate field communication and good administration practices
- Ensure the profitability of stores by providing retailers with advice on all aspects of store management
- Ensure our stores comply with all legislation by providing training and best practice advice
- Sales and profit targets against budget and agreed monthly targets
Key Skills required for this Area Manager job include:
- Will have acquired considerable knowledge of all supermarket operations.
- Will have been responsible for, and delivered, store profitability.
- Will have experience of setting and achieving budgetary targets
- Will have significant experience of managing people, preferably at a middle management level.
- Will demonstrate the ability to think strategically, as well as operationally.
- Minimum of 3-4 years Management experience in Convenience/Supermarket environment
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Operations Manager job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.