Retail Security Officer Dublin
We have an excellent opportunity for a Retail Security Officer for one of our client’s busy retail stores based in Dublin.
This job offers excellent work life balance and benefits of working with a market leading retail group. Our client is offering €13 – €15 for the right candidate.
You must have valid relevant PSA license.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Security Guard
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- The Security Guard Should act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents to the Retail Manager
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
Minimum Requirement for this Security Guard job
- Ideally 2 Years of Security Officer Experience
- You must have valid relevant PSA license
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Plan priorities
- Good Time Management skills
- Ability to work on own Initiative
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Security Guard job in South Dublin please apply to Andrew Dunne in Excel Recruitment by clicking the link below.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.