Revenue Manager Director- Job in Dublin’s TOP HOTEL 5*
At Excel Recruitment our Client is looking for a motivated, dynamic and a natural born leader experienced in Hotel Rooms Division / Revenue Management. Our client is a Fantastic well Branded Corporate & Leisure Hotel Property chain in the heart of the city who is growing and is one of the best companies to be part of. They are looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team. This hotel holds great career progression within their group. They are a well-branded property in their area with notable corporate clients and busy are an extremely popular Leisure Hotel. Experience in Hotel Revenue Manager role, within the hospitality Hotel sector, is required. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
The job of Revenue Manager will cover the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Maximising room revenue through efficient yield Management.
- Management of reservation department and staff
- Reporting to General Manager and working alone side Sales & Marketing Team
- Ensure maximum revenue through rates and 3rd party sites
- Management of Revenue Streams GDS/Websites
- Daily and weekly reports on Room Revenue for General Manager
- Manage group business for the hotel to include Tour Operators, MICE and Leisure Groups
- Strong Knowledge of market trends and booking patterns
- To ensure maximum occupancy is achieved on all high demand dates
- Support and liaise with Front Office Manager
- Compile a rooms strategy for the hotel to achieve the budget as set out on a monthly period, ensuring the profitability of the departments is built on.
- Ensure best practices in revenue management are in place and the maximum revenue is achieved on any given day.
- To manage the hotels rate strategy.
- To effectively manage all distribution channels.
- To analysis the business on a daily basis looking at pickup, pace, lead time, booking patterns & trend
- To manage all market segments to obtain the optimum business mix for the hotel
- To carry out weekly/monthly meetings at the property level.
- To develop new business for the hotel by working closely with the Sales team
- To compile rooms revenue reports daily, weekly & monthly as set out by the central office revenue team
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a revenue role within the Hotel industry.
- Managerial experience essential.
- Customer centered approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent people management & communication skills.
Apply in Strict Confidence to
Eileen Langan Rizvi. Excel Recruitment