Senior Butcher Job Cork
An opportunity is available for a Senior Butcher to join a successful Craft Butcher Chain. Our client is now seeking an experienced butcher to join their new store opening. Our client is one of Irelands most successful butcher groups. They operate with the highest standards and prides themselves on their fresh food offering. This job is ideal for a fully qualified butcher looking to join a fast-paced and professional retail group.
There are ample opportunities to progress into more senior roles, excellent salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Requirements of the Senior Butcher Job
- 2/3 years butcher experience
- Experience regarding cutting and boning.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Passionate about quality fresh food.
- Customer focused
Responsibilities of the Senior Butcher Job
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are of a high standard and compliant.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
If you have the right experience for this job or wish to discuss it, please feel free to call Luca today on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.