Supermarket Manager Job Co Clare
An opportunity is available for an experienced Grocery or Fresh Food Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in Clare. Our client is one of Irelands most recognizable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced Supermarket Manager looking to join a fast-paced and professional retail group.
Requirements for this supermarket Manager Job:
- 3+ years retail management experience.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced and customer facing environment.
- Experience working in a target driven environment is a bonus for this job.
- Hard working manager with a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication and man management skills.
- Strong experience in Fresh Foods or general Shop floor management
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations reporting directly to Store Management.
- Managing a team of staff members, the delegation of tasks to such staff.
- Opening and closing of the store.
- Working with the management team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Clare please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.