Senior Receptionist Job in a Four Star Hotel Dublin
A Senior Receptionist Job is available in a Four Star Hotel in Dublin. The senior receptionist will work with the Front Office Team to deliver a friendly and professional service to their guests as well as leading the reception team when on duty. This property is a busy hotel with a bar and restaurant as well as a Conference and Banqueting department and uses the front office system Opera
Responsibilities of this Senior Receptionist Job in a Four Star Hotel Dublin
- Assist and Work with Front office Team supporting other departments.
- Lead staff to ensure standards and efficiency are maintained.
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards in Front office of the Hotel.
- Achieving targets with staff and management.
- Ensuring that the Hotel Brand is well presented.
- Co-Ordinate with all Heads of Department.
- Carry out all Health & Safety requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Liaise with both Corporate and Leisure Clients.
Requirements of this Senior Receptionist Job in a Four Star Hotel Dublin
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience as a supervisor
- Working Knowledge of the front office system Opera
- Needs to be strong on Communication skills,
- Very good Presentation, polite and courteous at all times
- Professional Phone manner
- Strong Knowledge of Dublin city
- Fluent in English
If you would like to apply for this Senior Hotel Receptionist Job in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV