Set up Waiter Job.
– Rare Nights, Training provided
– Mostly Day shifts
Excel Recruitment is seeking a strong Waiter/Waitress who can demonstrate a strong set of professional ethics, operational pragmatism and an engaging personality to represent our client’s hotel. This Setup Waiter Job is based in North Dublin hotel that holds a fantastic reputation in Food, atmosphere and service and is growing rapidly.
Responsibilities of this Setup Waiter Job:
- Setting up Function room for all large events and banqueting functions
- Ensuring Attention to detail on cutlery, glasses, napkins set up on tables,
- Ensuring meeting room refreshments are ready at requested times
- Ensure all service standards are maintained and consistent with the highest level at all times.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety compliance and legislation in their area
- Awareness and responsibility for any internal requirements
Requirements for this setup waiter Job Dublin:
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for motivating and developing staff
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Strong large volume operations experience and knowledge.
- Passion for career development.
DAYTIME HOURS, OCCASIONAL LATE SHIFT
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this Setup Waiter Job, please send a CV below for the attention of Eileen.