Here at Excel, we are recruiting for Senior Sous Chef to work in Dublin’s Company.
“Day Time Hours No Nights”
My clients are seeking an experienced Senior Sous Chef to join their large & busy Kitchen Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well establish expanding Food Operation Chain with career development opportunities in expanding units and an excellent package for the right candidate.
The Senior Sous Chef must have experience in a busy hotel kitchen or a high volume unit and have a passion for fresh food and service delivery.
Responsibilities of these Senior Sous Chef Jobs-Dublin City:
- To direct and guide the ambition of the current team of Chefs.
- To ensure a very high standard of food is consistently produced.
- Ensuring that your team and their section is fully prepped for service.
- Contribute to new menu design and implementation.
- Follow HACCP controls and procedures.
- Ordering and stock take.
- Acting Head chef in absence of head chef.
- Ability to coordinate multi menu choice on functions, restaurant and bar service
Requirements of these Sous Chef Jobs-Dublin City:
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in a high-quality kitchen.
- Up to date knowledge of current food trends and cooking methods.
- Experience in a fast paced kitchen and large kitchen team.
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn.
Our Clients offer you:
- Excellent opportunity for Career development
- Meals on Duty
- Car Parking
- Staff discounts
If you would like to apply for these senior Sous Chef jobs, please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly.