My client is seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join their large Kitchen Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well establish expanding Food Operation Hotel with career development opportunities in expanding units and an excellent package for the right candidate.
This Sous Chef must have experience in a busy fine dining kitchen with high volume unit and have a passion for fresh food and service delivery.
This Candidate is required to have an eye for presentation and display for large fine dining buffets and ability to demonstrate his/her vision to their team
Responsibilities of this Sous Chef Job Dublin:
- To direct and guide the ambition of the current team of Chefs.
- To ensure a very high standard of food is consistently produced.
- Ensuring that your team and their section is fully prepped for service.
- Contribute to new menu design and implementation.
- Follow HACCP controls and procedures.
- Ordering and stock take.
- Acting Head chef in absence of head chef.
- Ability to coordinate multi-menu choice on functions, restaurant and bar service
Requirements for this Sous Chef job Dublin North:
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in a high-quality kitchen.
- Up to date knowledge of current food trends and cooking methods.
- Experience in a fast-paced kitchen and large kitchen team.
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn.
This Jobs offers:
- Career development
- Excellent Package
- Hotel Discount
- Meals on duty
- Further education & development
If you would like to apply for this daytime Chef de Partie job Dublin City please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.