Retail Store Manager Clare
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Store Manager for their newly revamped store in Clare. Our client is heavily focused on their fresh food offering as well as providing the highest standard of customer service and so the Store Manager will need to contribute to this.
The ideal candidate for this Store Manager role will need to have excellent communication and leadership skills with a passion for grocery retail.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager
- Ensuring Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Controlling labour costs, margin and waste within the store and adhering to budgets.
- Staff scheduling and delegating tasks.
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures.
- Ensuring Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Holding regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
Experience required for this Retail Store Manager Job
- 2-3 years retail management experience within the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job in Clare or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.