Store Manager Carlow
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful supermarket store based in Carlow. Our client is rapidly expanding across the country. The right Manager for the job should come from a grocery retail background and have previous experience managing a convenience or supermarket store.
They offer a competitive salary package with added bonuses on top of this for the right Manager for this job.
Requirements of the Store Manager Job:
- 3 years management experience in a grocery retail store.
- Highly KPI and target driven candidate, with a proven track record in achieving such targets.
- Strong communication skills
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained, having experience in dealing with annual health and safety audits.
- A highly driven and ambitious candidate who can continually motivate the team around them.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations.
- Consistently achieving store KPI’s and targets.
- Managing a team of staff members and management ensuring a productive work force.
- Achieving high scores during annual health and safety audits.
- Training in junior management to the expected standards.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries and complaints dealing with such complaints to the highest possible standards.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Carlow please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.