Store Manager Clare
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a busy supermarket based in Clare. Our client is looking for a candidate with retail management experience who can drive sales and improve store standards.
Key Responsibilities of Store Manager Job:
- Day to Day running of large Supermarket
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Managing Director
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
Skills & Experience for this Store Manager Job:
- You will have previous experience in retail management at either a senior number two level or store manager’s position.
- You will have grocery management experience
- You will have experience within a large fast paced environment
- You will be an ambitious leader, commercial with excellent man management and communication skills.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Clare please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.