Store Manager Cork
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced assistant manager or a store manager looking for a challenge.
The Job of Convenience Store Manager:
- Day-to-day management of the Staff and Store Operations.
- Ensure the merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To achieve and control set targets on Sales, Wastage and Gross Profit as agreed with Store Owner.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store at the highest level at all times.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Convenience Store Manager Requirements:
- Must have previous experience in Senior Retail Management position as a number two or Store Manager.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Passionate and driven about the Grocery Retail business.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.