Store Manager Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful retail convenience store based in Dublin. Our client is one of the most recognisable retail groups in the Ireland and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced retail manager who is looking to take responsibility for a high turnover store. The right candidate will be confident in their management abilities, have a history of successful impact in a retail store and will be driven to increase store sales and enjoy a challenge.
Key Responsibilities of Store Manager Job:
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures
Skills & Experience for this Store Manager Job:
- You will have previous experience in retail management at either a senior number two level or store manager’s position.
- You will have 2+ years in store management
- You will have grocery management experience
- You will have experience within a fast paced environment
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.