Store Manager Letterkenny
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join an experienced and professional team. Our client is one of the leading convenience store brands in the country and is a part of one of the market leading groups.
This job is ideal for a Senior Assistant Manager looking to take the next step up or for a Store Manager looking for a new challenge! The ideal candidate would have experience in and a focus on fresh food.
Duties and Responsibilities of Store Manager will include:
- Day to day management of the Staff and Store Operations.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To achieve and control set targets on Sales, Wastage and Gross Profit as agreed.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Minimum Requirement for this Store Manager job in Letterkenny:
- Must have previous experience in Senior Retail Management position as a number two or Store Manager.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Passionate and driven about the Grocery Retail business.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Â If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Letterkenny please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.