Store Manager Letterkenny
At Excel Recruitment we are currently recruiting an experienced Store Manager for our client in Letterkenny.
This role is ideal for a Retail Manager with a track record of managing people successfully and hitting targets. Our client is looking for a Store Manager with enthusiasm and a passion for retail to make a mark in store.
Excellent package and salary on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager Job:
- Responsible for the day-to-day Management of the retail outlet
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each store to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
- Delegate jobs to your team and ensure productivity
Skills & Experience required for the Managers Job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work Ethic and thrive for Success
- Previous manager experience within grocery retail
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- High attention to detail
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Letterkenny please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.