Store Manager Moville
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful retail convenience and forecourt store based in Moville, Donegal. Our client is a fast growing and highly recognisable convenience store that is part of a forecourt.
This job is ideal for an experienced deli assistant, deli supervisor or deli manager looking to join a fast-paced and professional retail group.
Duties and Responsibilities of Store Manager will include:
- Day to day management of the Staff and Store Operations.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To achieve and control set targets on Sales, Wastage and Gross Profit as agreed.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Minimum Requirement for this Convenience Store Manager job in Moville:
- Must have previous experience in Senior Retail Management position as a number two or Store Manager.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Passionate and driven about the Grocery Retail business.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Donegal please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.