Store Manager Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in North Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced retailer with an ability to impact and improve store sales and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities of Store Manager will include:
- Ensure the training, managing and development of the Management Team and staff.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To manage and control Stocktaking procedures.
- To manage the day to day running of a large store and ensure Customer Service is of the highest level at all times.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
Experience required for this Store Manager Job:
- 2 years retail management experience in a grocery retail store or similar.
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Proven track record driving sales and achieving targets.
- The ability to motivate, train and develop a team of staff.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in North Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.