Store Manager Wexford
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in Wexford. Our client is a rapidly expanding retail group in the country.
This role is ideal for an experienced store manager looking for a new challenge in an exciting store.
Requirements of Retail Store Manager will include:
- A minimum of 2 years grocery retail management experience.
- Experience working in a KPI and target driven environment.
- Must have experience managing a team.
- Enjoy working in a customer facing environment.
- An ambitious and driven manager who excels in taking on a new challenge.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Daily Management of store operations
- Managing a team of staff and ensuring they deliver
- Ensuring all HACCP standards are met and reports are up to date.
- Meeting set KPI’s and targets.
- Driving sales
- Conducting regular management meetings.
- Back office financial duties
- Ad hoc duties.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Wexford please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.